Các member lão luyện kính mời vào, mình có đôi lời tâm sự.!!!!
Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Đăng Ký
Follow us on
Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube My Space Blogger

Kết quả 1 đến 3 của 3
    Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2011
    Bài viết
    Thanks

Icon9 Các member lão luyện kính mời vào!!!!!

Mình tham gia clbgamesvn rất lâu, từ thời gamezone rồi mới đến đổi domain bây giờ. Tham gia cộng đồng Audition từ năm 2011, acc rep từ 2011. Tuy không sớm bạc tóc như bác Duyên năm 2005 hay những thành viên cội nguồn những năm trước đó, nhưng cũng đủ có vài sợt tóc bạc. Mình cũng không phát triển tool hay cái gì để giúp cho cộng đồng dev AU vì nó không thuộc nghành của mình. Mình theo Group vì đam mê, vì hoài niệm. 9x đời đầu như mình và các bạn mình nghĩ cũng vậy. Yahoo hay Au đều là phần ký ức.

Nay mạo muội viết bài này sau khoảng thời gian dài công việc và lập gia đình, nay vào thấy Au đã là ký ức. Thấy có server 13.1 của bạn gonegone1998 chia sẻ mà nay vì mấy bạn gì gì đó mà bạn gonegone đã ngừng chia sẻ. Mình cảm thấy rất buồn, rất mong bạn nào còn giữ bản đó lúc share mà còn lỗi để mình đem về ôn kỷ niệm cũng được. Xin chân thành cảm ơn.

P/s:Chúc các member mạnh khỏe, công việc luôn suông sẻ tấn phát... và nhiều niềm vui trong cuộc sống
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã dev, đã chia sẻ cho mọi người những bản Au đẹp như 3.25.
    Bác Duyên đừng có già để sau này vô nghịch game.^_^ làm mấy tool để tự sướng hoài niệm.!!!

---------VÀ Sau Cùng, nếu mình có nói những điều gì khiến bạn nào không vui, xin vui lòng bỏ qua cho mình....!!!
    Lần sửa cuối bởi kyucmongmanh, ngày 04-07-20 lúc 03:39 PM.
    Khách viếng thăm hãy cùng kyucmongmanh xây dựng diễn đàn CLBGAMESVN vững mạnh nhé!

2. Các thành viên gởi lời cảm ơn đến kyucmongmanh vì bài viết này !

Sadlove123 (04-07-20)

Ngày tham gia
    May 2006
    Đang ở
    Unknow
    Bài viết
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,100 Times in 647 Posts

Ðề: Các member lão luyện kính mời vào, mình có đôi lời tâm sự.!!!!

Đây nè bồ .

Trích dẫn Gửi bởi Jakup [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Trello Board( [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello and welcome to my Topic.
    Today I decided to make the Audition Development again and post again the 12.4 Server files.
    I also made a fix for making it work for under Windows 8/10.
    Currently the Client only works under 64 Bit because I was lazy to create one for 32 Bit.

I will provide the following stuff to make your life easier as possible.

-Unpacked Audition
    -Updated CPS Anticheat to make it Work for under Windows 8 and 10
    - The official 12.4 Client

-English Charset / Font
    - The server files
    -SQLYoq : [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    -T3Enter of localhost (/t3enter qzv5TTNleAIpWasEncodeByHuuDuyen)
    - My modifed files: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    - Love

I try to make it easy as possible.

STEP 1
    Firstly you are downloading and installing the 12.4 Version of China Audition under the following URL (Client: http://bit.ly/AUCNClient (google drive ) or [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]) and install it.

STEP 2
    After you installed the 12.4 Server Client you also need to download the Server Files otherwise you cant play or work on it. LOL.

Download Link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

STEP 3
    After you download the Server Files, unpack the zip Archive to your Desktop or where else you want to have it ready. For the easiest method put it under your C:\ folder.

STEP 4
    After you decided where you want to unpack your Server Files you also need to change the Configuration of the Mysql Server. If you want to do that you go now in the "AuChina12.4" folder and there you will see a folder named "mysql" enter that folder and open the my.ini with your favorite text editor.

STEP 5

When you opened the "my.ini" in the mysql folder you search now for the following two lines:

#Path to installation directory. All paths are usually resolved relative to this.basedir="C:\Users\Jak\Desktop\12.9\mysql"#Pat h to the database rootdatadir="C:\Users\Jak\Desktop\12.9\mysql\Data"

EDIT THE PATH
    EXAMPLE:
    You have the folder in C:\ it will be like
    "C:\FOLDERNAME\mysql"
    and
    "C:\FOLDERNAME\mysql\data" !!!!!!!!!!!!!

STEP 6

When you edited it correctly you also now go in the bin folder and double click on mysqld.exe
    Normally it should open for 2-3 seconds and close.

STEP 7
    - Open your Sqlyog Application and click Create New Connection on the upper left of the application. - Mysql Host Address : 127.0.0.1Username : audition-kr Password : modoaudition
    Port : 3306. - After that go to auditionccu database table serverlist check if the ip address is 127.0.0.1.
    If not simple change the ip address.

STEP 8

Now you can go in the Server folder and open the following exe in this order.

-Messengerserver.exe
    -Loginserver.exe
    -LoginDBAgent.exe
    -ItemDBServer.exe
    -GameDBAgent.exe
    -AuditionGameServer.exe

(I will dont include the other files because for that you need to find out yourself.)

Step 9(IMPORTANT)

Now you need to apply my fix to make 12.4 Work under Windows 8/10 If you havent download the fix yet you find it under the following link:
    - My modifed files: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Unpack my modifed files and you will see two stuff inside:

a Windows folder
    and a Audition Fix.zip

firstly you copy the Windows folder where Windows is installed.
    The reason for that is that it contains the updated CPS driver of Audition China what is making 12.4 Working under Windows 8 and 10

After you applied the cps.sys in your syswow64 folder in Windows copy all content from "Audition Fix" and insert it into your Audition 12.4 Folder.
    Also make sure that the cps.sys is only readable.

STEP 10

After you followed Step 9 you go now in your 12.4 Client Folder(Where you installed Audition China) and make a shortcut of the Audition.exe with the following Argument:

/t3enter qzv5TTNleAIpWasEncodeByHuuDuyen

After you applied the argument to the shortcut you copy it now in your Desktop.

STEP 11:

After you copied your shortcut on your Desktop just right click on it and start Audition as administrator.
    If you followed all the steps and read all carefully you should be able to see the login screen.

To Login use the following account:

nonclg
    wxwskld
    PIN 111111

STEP 12:
    Voila, you installed the 12.4 Server properly under Windows 8 and 10.
    If you wish to setup the PHP Website just download any php tool like (xampp/phpnow) or whatever and copy the htdocs folder from your 12.4 Server folders and change the Config.AuWeb.php under "\AuChina12.4\www\##xiaoxixi"

If you have any questions, dont mind to ask under this topic.

I just wanted to give people a chance to have their 12.4 Server workable under Windows 8 and 10 and post something here.
    You guys also can work on it too if you can Reverse Engineering, it brings everything already but mostly you need to rebuild.

Sincerly,
    Jakup

P.S dont forget to hit the like button jaja
    Khách viếng thăm hãy cùng huuduyen_05 xây dựng diễn đàn CLBGAMESVN vững mạnh nhé!

4. Các thành viên gởi lời cảm ơn đến huuduyen_05 vì bài viết này !

kyucmongmanh (04-07-20)

Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2011
    Bài viết
    Thanks

Ðề: Các member lão luyện kính mời vào, mình có đôi lời tâm sự.!!!!

Trích dẫn Gửi bởi huuduyen_05 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Đây nè bồ .
    Cảm ơn b, mình có ghé qua ragezone, cũng đang lếch bản này về. B có thấy đoạn code /t3enter không. Không biết b như thế nào chứ mình thấy /t3enter?????encoderbyHuuDuyen thấy hãnh diện dùm....

B còn giữ bản 13.1 gonegone share lúc đầu còn lỗi không. Có cho mình đem về ngâm rượu luôn.!!!!!!

--- Chế độ gộp bài viết ---

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Đít cột dev Au của mấy bạn bên ragezone, cũng có mấy bạn bên 4rum mình nữa nếu mình không nhìn nhầm. Ryan hay Brain gì đó.
    Cũng có mấy tút hay hay. ^_^
    Tiện thể dạy mình cái này, nếu wedding au bằng Database. Có mục couple_info thêm vào rồi mục wedding_info thêm thông tin vào ,cột userinfo cũng thêm vào, thấy đít cột có bạn thử mà vào game thì bấm bạn nhảy nó hiện tên = 0 và cái đầu màu đà không có thân thể. Kiểu lỗi vậy. Nhẫn cũng không thấy.
    Lần sửa cuối bởi kyucmongmanh, ngày 04-07-20 lúc 05:07 PM.
    Khách viếng thăm hãy cùng kyucmongmanh xây dựng diễn đàn CLBGAMESVN vững mạnh nhé!

Các Chủ đề tương tự

1. Trả lời: 1
    Bài viết cuối: 15-10-16, 11:47 AM
  2. [KT] vấn đề tu luyện châu --- luyện mật tịch
    Bởi babychum trong diễn đàn Hỏi Đáp/ Yêu Cầu
    Trả lời: 0
    Bài viết cuối: 28-01-12, 12:58 PM
  3. ai chỉ cho em cách tặng zen và lần rs cho member cái
    Bởi nghienmu trong diễn đàn Hỏi Đáp/ Yêu Cầu
    Trả lời: 1
    Bài viết cuối: 03-06-11, 03:59 PM
  4. Hướng dẫn Member mới với Settings , Maps Tập 1
    Bởi KingMax trong diễn đàn Guides - Kho Lưu trữ
    Trả lời: 4
    Bài viết cuối: 18-05-11, 05:14 PM

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn Không thể gửi Chủ đề mới
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi trả lời
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi file đính kèm
  • Bạn Không thể Sửa bài viết của mình
  •  
Múi giờ GMT +7. Bây giờ là 10:07 PM.
vBulletin®, Copyright ©2000-2011, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
CLBGamesVN không chịu trách nhiệm về Luật Bản Quyền của các tài liệu, bài viết v.v...được đăng tải trên diễn đàn này.
Diễn đàn phát triển dưới sự đóng góp của tất cả thành viên. BQT chỉ là những người thành lập ra sân chơi, quản lý và duy trì về mặt kỹ thuật, nội dung khi hợp lệ.