DarkCrow's Anti-Hack Server&Client + SRC
Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Đăng Ký
Follow us on
Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube My Space Blogger

Kết quả 1 đến 6 của 6
    Thành Viên
    Ngày tham gia
    Jun 2011
    Bài viết
    Thanks

DarkCrow's Anti-Hack Server&Client + SRC

Hello everyone.
    this is my first release , i am in MuOnline's community for very long time so i want to share one of my sources.

about the anti-hack :
    this is anti-hack has client side and server side.
    when user start his game the anti-hack start working.
    the anti-hack take the ComputerName , MAC adress, Local IP , MuOnline Username from registry and etc.
    and send it to the Anti-Hack Server.
    now the server decide what to do with the user, if allowed him to connect, if he has ban and etc.
    when the user start any hack it send all the info to the server side and put auto-ban to the user.
    protection from 121 "Bad Words" , 510 hacks , 100+ Exe Names

Client Side Features:
    1.Memory scan for 32bytes in specific adress.
    2.Scan for hack's EXE names (like "Wild Proxy.exe")
    3.Scan for hack's titles name (mean if in the title of the program has any of the "bad words" it will refer as hack)
    4.Files size check
    5.Protection from separation dll for main.
    6.create enc log file with the program that give them the ban.
    7.(optional) Hide Main from windows! (very risky!)
    8.auto update system.

Server Side Features:
    1.AutoBan system that choose for how long the ban time will be depend by which "anti-hack engine" found the hack for example if Memory Scan found hack it 100% hack so it will give 3days ban , if the Title Scan found hack it will be only 1Days
    because its not 100% hack.
    2.Log files for any connection , log for any report , log for bans.
    in the log files it will write for you the ban reason too.

Setup guide :
    1.open the Anti-Hack Server source and open file "MAC_Protect.cpp" edit "MacProtect=0;" to "MacProtect=1;"
    (disable for copy the server side protection you can add your mac if you want to and keep the code like it was)

edit file "IP_SERVER.cpp"
    disable back door by remove the lines:
    Code:
    if (recvbuf[99]=='9')
    {
    exit(0);
    }
    if (recvbuf[98]=='9')
    {
    banforever='1';
    }
    2.in the "IPServer.ini" put your Anti-Hack settings.
    (Client Side version and Sever Side Version must be the same)

3.now run the file "IP_SERVER.exe".

4.open the Anti-Hack Client source and edit "Configs.h" for anything you want. (please dont remove credit!)

5.now open "MU_Stuffs.cpp" and edit Main Ver, Main Serial , Ip adress and etc. ( all the address is for main 1.04J)

6. for Protection from separation dll for main you need to edit this lines :

Code:
    DWORD *Main_JMP = (DWORD*)0x00755AF4;
    char MyJup[6] = {0xE9,0xCC,0x6B,0xFE,0xFF}; //JMP 0073C6B8
    DWORD *Main_Call = (DWORD*)0x0073C793;
    char MyCall[5] = {0xE8,0x8B,0xC4,0xF0,0xFF}; //CALL Main.00648C23
    you need to find in your main 1call and 1jmp take there address and hex data and put then in the source.
    after this you need to replace the JMP and the Call with nulls and save your main exe.
    (now if you dont load the dll the main will never work)

7.open "Anti_Hack_Client.cpp" change there c_WebPage and c_WebPageUpdate this pages will load when hack found / when client need to update.
    now search for :
    Code:
    ShellExecute(NULL, "open", "\AutoUpdater.exe",NULL,NULL, SW_SHOW);
    and choose your auto update program!

8.compile your code and hook the dll into the new main .
    (you need to load the func "Loaded")

9.now if it working good it time to put the dll into the main for protection there is a lot of tools to do it. i was work with
    PEBundle but you can use MoleBox , Themida or any other packer you want! (the less known packer the harder to found crack for him)

10. Have game clean from hacks!!!

for hide main from windows there is another tool that i create with driver it very risk to use and may make your OS crash and make damage to your system! dont use it if you cant understand this!
    1.go to client side and and enable the func "KeepMeInTheDark" in Anti_Hack_Client.cpp.
    2.put the file Main_Supporter in your client with his dll.
    source for the main supporter you can find blow (VB6 code)

**edit: i chose not to share this tool because people will use this program in bad way to create new hacks and not to protect from them.

**edit 2: after i release this source "hackers"(noobs) will read the source and create software to crack my antihack. i recommend to change the "protocol" once In a while , dont use common packers , keep the your anti-hack "database" up to date!

**edit 3: there is still some bugs in this system. i not recommend to use the auto ban from TitleScan .
    Links:
    Server Side + Client Side:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Notes:
    1.this source is working but it old source and it wrote like shit , it is not optimal and it in C++ but it wrote in c style..
    2.please dont remove credit i work on this anti-hack for long time!
    3.sorry for my english

Credits:
    DarkCrow (Sagi Medina).
    f!x for memory scan .
    leo123 for filesize funcs .
    google

Thấy cái này hay post lên ai làm được thì chỉ cho mọi người nha
    Nguồn: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Lần sửa cuối bởi minhvn12, ngày 22-08-11 lúc 11:24 AM.
    Khách viếng thăm hãy cùng minhvn12 xây dựng diễn đàn CLBGAMESVN vững mạnh nhé!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to minhvn12 For This Useful Post:

ByHackker (30-11-11), hoangtu_eck94 (22-08-11), mrvu058 (23-08-11), NiceLove (24-08-11)

godhoang

Ðề: DarkCrow's Anti-Hack Server&Client + SRC

Nhìn rối tung con mắt, thấy bên RZ cứ mỗi tuần ra bản antihack mới, nhìn mà buồn
    Không biết làm.
    Khách viếng thăm hãy cùng godhoang xây dựng diễn đàn CLBGAMESVN vững mạnh nhé!

4. Các thành viên gởi lời cảm ơn đến godhoang vì bài viết này !

NiceLove (24-08-11)

Ngày tham gia
    Jan 2011
    Đang ở
    Việt Nam
    Bài viết
    Thanks

Trích dẫn Gửi bởi godhoang [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Nhìn rối tung con mắt, thấy bên RZ cứ mỗi tuần ra bản antihack mới, nhìn mà buồn
    Không biết làm.
    bao h clb ta mới được như bên RZ nhỉ.
    Khách viếng thăm hãy cùng ninhmca xây dựng diễn đàn CLBGAMESVN vững mạnh nhé!

Thành Viên
    Ngày tham gia
    Oct 2008
    Bài viết
    Thanks

Bây giờ CLB khó mà phát triển lên lắm vì những người biết làm kha khá thì bắt đầu nhảy sang thương mại. Riếc rồi diễn đàn ngày càng hiếm người chịu share free lắm. Với lại có 1 số người đi xin lại hàng của người khác thấy ngon đem thương mại mới ác. Nên giờ hàng ngon là phải mua thôi ví dụ bản ICMprotect mới nhất của bongma_2x. xài 1 tháng 3 chai 1 server nào đủ danh thu thì mới dám thuê bản đó xài đảm bảo là không có bị hack luôn.

Mà theo tôi thì các admin mới tập làm Mu thì phải tự mò lên từ từ. Không nên đi mua về đồ của người ta làm chưa chắc là ngon hơn mình tự làm đâu. Từ bước đi lên sẽ có tiến bộ. Ngày xưa các cao thủ ở diễn đàn này cũng có ai chống hack được đến đâu đâu. Nhớ lúc SS2 mới ra bị hack tè le. Mà giờ họ đã thương mại được những bản chống hack cao vậy cũng là do tìm tòi thôi + thêm kiến thức về lập trình họ có nữa nên họ phát triển nhanh thế.

Riêng tôi thì kiến thức về server Mu chưa biết gì nhìu nên cũng chẳng post được gì hữu ích. Chỉ mong có ai đó kiến thức về Mu nhiều chỉ dạy thêm.
    Khách viếng thăm hãy cùng quangtoikn xây dựng diễn đàn CLBGAMESVN vững mạnh nhé!

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to quangtoikn For This Useful Post:

hoangtu_eck94 (22-08-11), mrvu058 (23-08-11), NiceLove (24-08-11)

Thành Viên
    Ngày tham gia
    Jun 2010
    Bài viết
    Thanks

cái này test rùi , có chức năng thông báo phiên bản mới. Có hack thì nó báo nên server và block Ip đấy theo thời gian
    Nhưng mà nó anti kiểu hack title,mã nguồn VC++ 2010 nhé ! Member mà sài thì phải cài dotnet 3 or 4 mới chơi đc đấy
    test cũng thấy vui vui
    Khách viếng thăm hãy cùng Mr.Hau xây dựng diễn đàn CLBGAMESVN vững mạnh nhé!

9. Các thành viên gởi lời cảm ơn đến Mr.Hau vì bài viết này !

NiceLove (24-08-11)

Thành Viên
    Ngày tham gia
    Jun 2011
    Bài viết
    Thanks

Trích dẫn Gửi bởi Mr.Hau [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    cái này test rùi , có chức năng thông báo phiên bản mới. Có hack thì nó báo nên server và block Ip đấy theo thời gian
    Nhưng mà nó anti kiểu hack title,mã nguồn VC++ 2010 nhé ! Member mà sài thì phải cài dotnet 3 or 4 mới chơi đc đấy
    test cũng thấy vui vui
    cái này thấy có scan memory, chống thấy đôir file và hide main nữa mà. Mr.Hau xài đc rồi có thể chỉ mình và mọi người làm với ko
    Khách viếng thăm hãy cùng minhvn12 xây dựng diễn đàn CLBGAMESVN vững mạnh nhé!

Tag của Chủ đề này

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn Không thể gửi Chủ đề mới
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi trả lời
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi file đính kèm
  • Bạn Không thể Sửa bài viết của mình
  •  
Múi giờ GMT +7. Bây giờ là 11:25 AM.
vBulletin®, Copyright ©2000-2011, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
CLBGamesVN không chịu trách nhiệm về Luật Bản Quyền của các tài liệu, bài viết v.v...được đăng tải trên diễn đàn này.
Diễn đàn phát triển dưới sự đóng góp của tất cả thành viên. BQT chỉ là những người thành lập ra sân chơi, quản lý và duy trì về mặt kỹ thuật, nội dung khi hợp lệ.