[Gunny] Share Flash DDTank 4.1
Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Đăng Ký
Follow us on
Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube My Space Blogger

Trang 1 của 2 1 2 CuốiCuối
Kết quả 1 đến 10 của 11

Chủ đề: Share Flash DDTank 4.1

Thành Viên
    Ngày tham gia
    May 2018
    Bài viết
    Thanks

Share Flash DDTank 4.1

File này mình download trên mạng về, nhưng mà quên cmn link rồi, nên up lên Mediafire luôn =)
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Lưu ý: Chỉ lấy Client thôi, do mấy File như DB, Request, chạy SV trong này ko xài được nên ae down ở link này [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Flash là của Brazil, nên ai chăm thì lấy Flash của Gunny Huyền Thoại ra dịch (Thay hình ảnh chứ ko phải thay hết Flash nhé
    P/s: Chạy dc hay ko thì ko biết.
    Resource tự tìm (Tốt nhất là Resource của Gunny II hoặc Gunny HT)
    Khách viếng thăm hãy cùng gunnyminedh xây dựng diễn đàn CLBGAMESVN vững mạnh nhé!

2. Các thành viên gởi lời cảm ơn đến gunnyminedh vì bài viết này !

hardbug500 (01-02-20)

Thành Viên
    Ngày tham gia
    Feb 2014
    Bài viết
    Thanks

Ðề: Share Flash DDTank 4.1

Trích dẫn Gửi bởi gunnyminedh [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    File này mình download trên mạng về, nhưng mà quên cmn link rồi, nên up lên Mediafire luôn =)
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Lưu ý: Chỉ lấy Client thôi, do mấy File như DB, Request, chạy SV trong này ko xài được nên ae down ở link này [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Flash là của Brazil, nên ai chăm thì lấy Flash của Gunny Huyền Thoại ra dịch (Thay hình ảnh chứ ko phải thay hết Flash nhé
    P/s: Chạy dc hay ko thì ko biết.
    Resource tự tìm (Tốt nhất là Resource của Gunny II hoặc Gunny HT)
    skill's pet's default don't work dmg.
    Khách viếng thăm hãy cùng hardbug500 xây dựng diễn đàn CLBGAMESVN vững mạnh nhé!

Thành Viên
    Ngày tham gia
    May 2018
    Bài viết
    Thanks

Trích dẫn Gửi bởi hardbug500 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    skill's pet's default don't work dmg.
    You just need to get the flash file. Don't care about the others like Request, Database and Release in this file, they don't work.
    Khách viếng thăm hãy cùng gunnyminedh xây dựng diễn đàn CLBGAMESVN vững mạnh nhé!

Thành Viên
    Ngày tham gia
    Feb 2014
    Bài viết
    Thanks

Trích dẫn Gửi bởi gunnyminedh [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    You just need to get the flash file. Don't care about the others like Request, Database and Release in this file, they don't work.
    yes but pet skill don't work ! in specific passive skill's
    the scenario "Escena" too don't work and Gold Pearl for put iten's "GOLD" too don't work.
    when you tested files work 100% pet's ?
    Khách viếng thăm hãy cùng hardbug500 xây dựng diễn đàn CLBGAMESVN vững mạnh nhé!

Thành Viên
    Ngày tham gia
    May 2018
    Bài viết
    Thanks

Trích dẫn Gửi bởi hardbug500 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    yes but pet skill don't work ! in specific passive skill's
    the scenario "Escena" too don't work and Gold Pearl for put iten's "GOLD" too don't work.
    when you tested files work 100% pet's ?
    There's no problem in flash file.If you want to fix, please fix the source DLL file.
    If there is any problem in flash, upload some images about it.

Thành Viên
    Ngày tham gia
    Feb 2014
    Bài viết
    Thanks

There's no problem in flash file.If you want to fix, please fix the source DLL file.
    If there is any problem in flash, upload some images about it.
    yes problem is Source DLL. u have any method for fix he ?

Thành Viên
    Ngày tham gia
    May 2018
    Bài viết
    Thanks

yes problem is Source DLL. u have any method for fix he ?
    I'm not good at fixing Pet Skill. I just give you how to find the code:
    When you use pet skill, follow the console (Center Fight or Road).If the client sends packet to the source DLL for processing, you have to open the file cs it uses to fix.Ex:
    When you use pet skill, the console write:"client.PlayerUsingPetSkillHandler (I don't know how it is named) you have to open the cs file
    PlayerUsingPetSkillHandler.cs and follow
    its code to know how it works.
    If the client doesn't send anything, you have to decompile 2.png to read the actionscript file.

Thành Viên
    Ngày tham gia
    Feb 2014
    Bài viết
    Thanks

I'm not good at fixing Pet Skill. I just give you how to find the code:
    When you use pet skill, follow the console (Center Fight or Road).If the client sends packet to the source DLL for processing, you have to open the file cs it uses to fix.Ex:
    When you use pet skill, the console write:"client.PlayerUsingPetSkillHandler (I don't know how it is named) you have to open the cs file
    PlayerUsingPetSkillHandler.cs and follow
    its code to know how it works.
    If the client doesn't send anything, you have to decompile 2.png to read the actionscript file.
    you have source 4.1 ? because "español-4.1-source" and my files don't is same...

Thành Viên
    Ngày tham gia
    May 2018
    Bài viết
    Thanks

you have source 4.1 ? because "español-4.1-source" and my files don't is same...
    I think you should find another DDTank II Server (With Pet Skill fixed) to test and use its code to fix your DDTank 4.1 source
    About the name client.PlayerUsingPetSkillHandler, i don't know what name is exact, i just guess the name to make an example.
    español-4.1-source doesn't work, so you don't need to care about it.
    Lần sửa cuối bởi gunnyminedh, ngày 04-02-20 lúc 04:46 PM.

Thành Viên
    Ngày tham gia
    Feb 2014
    Bài viết
    Thanks

I think you should find another DDTank II Server (With Pet Skill fixed) to test and use its code to fix your DDTank 4.1 source
    About the name client.PlayerUsingPetSkillHandler, i don't know what name is exact, i just guess the name to make an example.
    español-4.1-source doesn't work, so you don't need to care about it.
    Sr, you know what **** source for get code's ? all versions DDTank 2+ work ?

Trang 1 của 2 1 2 CuốiCuối

Các Chủ đề tương tự

1. [Gunny] Tutorial DDTank Flash Downloader
    Bởi qwerty12345678 trong diễn đàn Releases
    Trả lời: 0
    Bài viết cuối: 09-12-16, 03:35 PM
  2. [Gunny] Share DDTank En-Decrypt Tool ver 2.0 hỗ trợ Encrypt-Decrypt flash XDDT
    Bởi meocon5000 trong diễn đàn Releases
    Trả lời: 23
    Bài viết cuối: 14-07-15, 03:57 PM
  3. [Gunny] Share tool DeCrypt DDTank ver.1 hồ trợ decrypt png và swf ddtank II
    Bởi trminhpc trong diễn đàn Releases
    Trả lời: 63
    Bài viết cuối: 06-08-13, 05:18 PM
  4. [Gunny] Share trang đăng nhập phong cách DDTank 2.5 và DDTank II
    Bởi hung3020 trong diễn đàn Releases
    Trả lời: 16
    Bài viết cuối: 02-04-13, 10:10 AM
  5. Trả lời: 5
    Bài viết cuối: 14-07-12, 03:34 PM

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn Không thể gửi Chủ đề mới
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi trả lời
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi file đính kèm
  • Bạn Không thể Sửa bài viết của mình
  •  
Múi giờ GMT +7. Bây giờ là 09:03 PM.
vBulletin®, Copyright ©2000-2011, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
CLBGamesVN không chịu trách nhiệm về Luật Bản Quyền của các tài liệu, bài viết v.v...được đăng tải trên diễn đàn này.
Diễn đàn phát triển dưới sự đóng góp của tất cả thành viên. BQT chỉ là những người thành lập ra sân chơi, quản lý và duy trì về mặt kỹ thuật, nội dung khi hợp lệ.