Trích dẫn Gửi bởi ProKenDy [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Dùng Navicat để mở file heroesContent.db3 trong Server
How To Send items to your character. Edit them. Add titles
If you're like me and you played Vindictus for a while you probably want to play dress-up with your character now that you set up your own local server, I'm here to teach you how to do that.

Go to your HeroesOpTool.exe and click the third button from the left, then select Push Items(Item Festival) , this is the same tool Nexon uses for attendance events.
Select your server ( should be Test server )
Insert your desired items class into the item field (Note : Inserting Gold into the Item field sends gold) .To get the item classes load up heroesContent.db3 from the Bin folder into sqliteBrowser or navicat or whatever you prefer and go to the ItemClassInfo table.
Should look a little like this :

Note you can filter by value in the top fields, I suggest using class filtering when looking for stuff for your character, hint, Arisha is 256, Lann is 1, you can find the others.
You can also run sql queries for general item names to find items as such :
Code:
Code:
select * from itemclassinfo where itemclass like '%kadan%'
This query returns all the keaghan avatar items and a bit more.
Moving on, Count value is self-explanatory, and you need to input a message for it to be delivered, once you're done with all that press Run.
You should have received your items in inventory by now.

Now you want to edit these items.
Load up the Item table in SSMS, you'll find all the items and gold for all the characters, you need their ID if you want to edit them later, to find a list of all your character items you can run :
Code:
Code:
select * from heroes..item where ownerid=yourcID
Find the ItemID that you wish to edit, run
Code:
Code:
select * from heroes..ItemAttribute where ItemID = youritemsID
The result should be empty or have at maximum a count of 1.If it doesn't check what stats your item already has and update accordingly.
If the result is empty run :
Code:
Code:
insert into heroes..itemattribute (itemid,Attribute,Value,Arg,arg2) values (youritemID,'type','value',0,0)
Types I tested so far :
'ENHANCE' : Enhances the items upgrade level, values possible : 0-15.
'SUFFIX' : Adds a suffix enchant ( scrolls ).
'PREFIX' : Adds a prefix enchant ( scrolls ).
You can find suffix and prefix values inside heroesContent.db3 in the bin folder, table name EnchantInfo, looks like this - > [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] , grab the EnchantClass for the value name.
You must run an insert statement for each new attribute you're adding to the item.
Once you're done it should look a little like this : [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Remember, the changes won't show up until you relog your character.

Adding titles :

You can find a list of possible titles inside heroesContent- > table TitleInfo, they start with ID 410001 and end at 420580, you could add the ones you're missing one by one or you could run an insert statement like I did, code is :

[T-SQL] add titles - Pastebin.com ( I had to move the code to pastebin cause Incapsula was throwing Error Code 15 - security error when I tried to post this )

This should add roughly 500 titles for the desired red title effect. Modify the max count for your desired amount.
If you are still missing some or have incomplete titles run
Code:

Code:
Update heroes..title set Acquired=1 where cid = yourCID
tks bạn :v để test thử, mò được edit lv, AP rồi, chưa biết add item, tir icon or nexon, add được là chơi quá ngon rồi