[JX] Có thể chuyển database từ SQL 2k5 sang 2k không hả mấy bác
Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Đăng Ký
Follow us on
Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube My Space Blogger

Kết quả 1 đến 5 của 5
    Thành Viên
    Ngày tham gia
    Jan 2012
    Bài viết
    Thanks

Có thể chuyển database từ SQL 2k5 sang 2k không hả mấy bác

Chuyển file database từ SQL 2k5 sang 2k được không hả mấy bác , ai có thể làm được giúp em với được không
    Khách viếng thăm hãy cùng thanhkent xây dựng diễn đàn CLBGAMESVN vững mạnh nhé!

Ngày tham gia
    Feb 2014
    Bài viết
    Thanks

Ðề: Có thể chuyển database từ SQL 2k5 sang 2k không hả mấy bác

Uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp ppppppppppp
    Khách viếng thăm hãy cùng thanh546749 xây dựng diễn đàn CLBGAMESVN vững mạnh nhé!

Thành Viên
    Ngày tham gia
    Dec 2014
    Bài viết
    Thanks

chỉ 1 chữ duy nhất : KHÔNG.
    Khách viếng thăm hãy cùng CUOCDOIBUON84 xây dựng diễn đàn CLBGAMESVN vững mạnh nhé!

Ngày tham gia
    Feb 2014
    Bài viết
    Thanks

Trích dẫn Gửi bởi CUOCDOIBUON84 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Vậy bác giúp e về sql 2k5 với đc k bác cho e xin link face vs
    Khách viếng thăm hãy cùng thanh546749 xây dựng diễn đàn CLBGAMESVN vững mạnh nhé!

Ngày tham gia
    Feb 2015
    Đang ở
    fb.com/bil.jx
    Bài viết
    Thanks

Trích dẫn Gửi bởi CUOCDOIBUON84 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Trích dẫn Gửi bởi thanh546749 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Vậy bác giúp e về sql 2k5 với đc k bác cho e xin link face vs

How to Downgrade a Database from SQL Server 2005 to SQL Server 2000

As you may all know, SQL Server 2005 request a minimum of 8GB RAM to work… let say satisfactorily. I first didn’t knew that and after a while from the upgrade I did from SQL Server 2000 to 2005 my SQL Services were starting to crash three or four times per DAY!!!

At first I thought I was being attacked, but soon I realized it was nothing like that. I then decided to downgrade to an SQL Server 2000 edition. Though I looked around the internet to find some information on how to do that, I got very disappointed when I realized that no actual documentation of any kind could be found for that. So I am posting this thread to inform you on the procedures I had to follow for this action.

Before beginning I must assume, firstly that the user, who will attempt such thing, has a basic knowledge of SQL Environment, secondly that he has the two versions already installed (both 2000 and 2005), that a basic backup of the databases has been created and finally that all the 2005 SQL Server Users have been created at the SQL Server 2000 environment as well.

Step 1 Generating Scripts for the Database Elements and Structures

1) Right-click over the desired Database at 2005, Choose Tasks and the Generate Scripts (Option).
    2) At the pop-up Dialog Box click at the Script All Objects in the selected Databases check box, to activate it and then Click the Next Button.
    3) Set the following Elements to the following Values
    a. Script Collation , set to TRUE
    b. Script Database Create, set to TRUE
    c. Script of SQL Version, set to SQL SERVER 2000
    d. Script foreign keys, set to FALSE
    e. Script Triggers, set to FALSE
    Then Hit the Next button
    4) Select the way the generated scripts should be saved (There are different selections. The most common one is Clipboard). Finally click the Next button till you reach the end.
    5) Click Finish

After completing this procedure, we have to move to the SQL SERVER 2000 environment. Here, by using the Query Analyzer, we will have to run the scripts that were generated using the master database. Copy and Paste the script at the Query Analyzer and run it. After that the Structure of the Database will be created.

Be careful, the SQL Server 2005 Edition inserts the Views in a random place through the script. Therefore, all the scripts that are referred to the Views MUST be moved to the end of the script. If the Query Analyzer shows some errors do not be bothered. Delete all the elements created from the script and after you fix the code run it again.

Step2 Moving the data from 2005 to 2000

1) After completing the previous step successfully, moving the data follows. Right-click at the 2005 database you used to run the previous step and select Tasks and then choose the Export Data (option).
    2) From the pop-up Dialog Box, select the Source Db and Click at the Next Button.
    3) At the next step you will have to choose the destination server and the destination Database for the Data to be exported. Then Click Next.
    4) A List of all the Source Database’s Elements will appear in the screen. Select one by one all the Elements you wish to move and for each one click at the button Edit Mappings (Located at the bottom right corner of the Dialog Box just under the Elements list). A new Dialog box will pop-up. Select the Delete rows in Destination Tables option and activate the Enable Identity Insert Option. (Remember to repeat this action for each of the selected Element from the list that will be moved.

CAUTION!!! A malfunction of the SQL Server 2005 has been found. Not sure why, after multiple tries I have observed that when I tried to move more than twelve Elements at once, the Export Data Wizard of SQL Server 2005 seemed to disable the Enable Identity Insert Option that was activated over the Edit Mappings Dialog Box. But if the number of the selected Elements is smaller than 12 no problem seemed to appear.

Step 3 Generating Scripts for the Database Foreign Keys and Triggers

Finally, to successfully finish the downgrade of the Database, the Triggers and the Foreign Keys of the DB must be produced. The procedure that should be followed is the one stated next:

1) Right-Click at the SQL 2005 Database and Select from Tasks Menu the Generate Scripts Option.
    2) Using the pop-up Dialog Box make sure that the check box Script All Objects in the selected Databases is not enabled and hit the Next Button.
    3) Set all the Elements on the List to a False Value except the ones that follow:
    a. Include IF NOT EXISTS , set to TRUE
    b. Script Owner, set to TRUE
    c. Script of SQL Version, set to SQL SERVER 2000
    d. Script foreign keys, set to TRUE
    e. Script Triggers, set to TRUE
    Then Hit the Next button
    4) After finishing reading the Elements of the Database, a new list will appear at the Dialog Box. Make sure that you select ONLY THE TABLES of the Database and hit the Next Button.
    5) At the screen that follows hit the Select All button and the Next.
    6) Select the way the generated scripts should be saved (There are different selections. The most common one is Clipboard). Finally click the Next button till you reach the end.
    7) Click Finish Button.

After completing this procedure, we have to move to the SQL SERVER 2000 environment. Here, by using the Query Analyzer, we will have to run the scripts that were generated using the master database. Copy and Paste the script at the Query Analyzer and run it. After that the Foreign Keys and the Triggers of the Database will be created.

After these steps the database should be fully functional under the SQL Server 2000 edition.

Here's how to upload a local Sql Server Express .mdf database, complete with the table data, using Visual Web Developer 2008 Express, to a Sql 2000 remote account!

1. Right-click the .mdf file in Databse Explorer in VWD. Choose Publish to Provider...

2. Click Next; Select your db and click Next, and Next again to simply put the resulting .sql file whereever Windows wants it.

3. Select the Sql Server 2000 option from the middle dropdown menu. This is the one which does the trick!

4. Follow the instructions to finish the guide.

5. Open Sql Management Studio Express (which you must have downloaded). Connect to the remote host's db account and find your "db". Right-click and choose New Query...

6. Find your .sql file in Windows Explorer. Right-click and choose Open with Sql Management Studio Express.

7. Copy the contents of your file into the empty "New Query... file". Click Execute or hit F5. Refresh the db pane of Sql Management Studio Express to view your changes.

That's it!

Pettrer, Sweden

Mình thì chỉ dùng cách này để downgrade

• B1: Tạo thêm 1 database 2k, tạo ở máy ảo hoặc local pc tùy ý
    • B2: Tạo cấu trúc các bảng và các field tuơng tự như bên 2k5, bao gồm cả kiểu dữ liệu, cho phép thừa chứ không được thiếu
    • B3: Dev 1 site bằng php, cào data từ 2k5 import tất cả vào 2k
    • B4: Mang database 2k ra ngắm lại thử chuẩn chưa
    Lần sửa cuối bởi bil4i3n, ngày 09-06-18 lúc 11:12 PM.
    Khách viếng thăm hãy cùng bil4i3n xây dựng diễn đàn CLBGAMESVN vững mạnh nhé!

Các Chủ đề tương tự

1. [Gunny] Chuyển swf sang fla OK nhưng chuyển fla sang swf bị lỗi thiếu file
    Bởi gaicute trong diễn đàn Hỏi Đáp/ Yêu Cầu
    Trả lời: 1
    Bài viết cuối: 15-07-23, 09:48 AM
  2. Chuyển mu sang jx ,jx sang mu
    Bởi Lmhuyenthoai trong diễn đàn Chat Chit - Tán Gẫu
    Trả lời: 2
    Bài viết cuối: 04-12-16, 10:52 PM
  3. [JX] hướng dẫn em sử dụng sql 2k5 với, em không cài được sql 2000
    Bởi rentkyo trong diễn đàn Hỏi Đáp/ Yêu Cầu
    Trả lời: 0
    Bài viết cuối: 29-06-12, 07:34 AM
  4. Giúp em chuyển file sang item.bmd sang item.txt
    Bởi jambovt05 trong diễn đàn Hỏi Đáp/ Yêu Cầu
    Trả lời: 3
    Bài viết cuối: 10-06-11, 08:25 PM
  5. Cho e hỏi Cách Cài SQL 2k hoặc Import Sql 2k5 trên win 7
    Bởi hackervnk trong diễn đàn Hỏi Đáp/ Yêu Cầu
    Trả lời: 2
    Bài viết cuối: 03-04-11, 07:36 AM

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn Không thể gửi Chủ đề mới
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi trả lời
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi file đính kèm
  • Bạn Không thể Sửa bài viết của mình
  •  
Múi giờ GMT +7. Bây giờ là 02:08 PM.
vBulletin®, Copyright ©2000-2011, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
CLBGamesVN không chịu trách nhiệm về Luật Bản Quyền của các tài liệu, bài viết v.v...được đăng tải trên diễn đàn này.
Diễn đàn phát triển dưới sự đóng góp của tất cả thành viên. BQT chỉ là những người thành lập ra sân chơi, quản lý và duy trì về mặt kỹ thuật, nội dung khi hợp lệ.