Việt hoá Rose Online ?
Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Đăng Ký
Follow us on
Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube My Space Blogger

Kết quả 1 đến 7 của 7
    Thành Viên
    Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2008
    Bài viết
    Thanks

Việt hoá Rose Online ?

Mình đang dự định việt hoá game này, tuy nhiên mình chỉ là dân nghiệp dư nên đang mò trên mấy site tiếng anh, mình đang cần sự giúp đở của các bạn, nếu bạn nào đã từng việt hoá hay biết cách xin chỉ giáo ^^ Thanks.
    Khách viếng thăm hãy cùng Phidesign xây dựng diễn đàn CLBGAMESVN vững mạnh nhé!

Thành Viên
    Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2008
    Bài viết
    Thanks

Ðề: Việt hoá Rose Online ?

Khi gỏ tiếng việt theo mã UTF-8 thì nó ra ò è gì đó chứ không hiển thị tv được, mọi người có cách khắc phục không?
    Khách viếng thăm hãy cùng Phidesign xây dựng diễn đàn CLBGAMESVN vững mạnh nhé!

Thành Viên
    Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2007
    Bài viết
    Thanks

Xin thưa là bạn muốn việt hóa ROSE thì phải can thiệp vào file data của nó cái file quan trọng 1G đó!
    Tui đã thử nhưng lỗi tùm lum luôn lên thui!
    Khách viếng thăm hãy cùng 031599450 xây dựng diễn đàn CLBGAMESVN vững mạnh nhé!

Thành Viên
    Ngày tham gia
    Feb 2009
    Bài viết
    Thanks

Christine says

How can we turn around the lack and get over our fear?Christine says the lack of money actually worked favorably for her. She says “I had tried to start Businesses on the side for years, but because I didn’t NEED them to succeed, they didn’t. When I quit my job [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and had no other options, I knew that I was either going to have to make it, or else.” She used the lack to motivate her and to stay focused.Skip advises “Cash is king in a startup. Yet focusing on fund-raising has never been a favorite approach of mine. I’d rather ‘bootstrap’, demonstrate that I can get clients and build value without [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] an investor.”sales takes a lot of courage and footwork. Lack of money, and therefore the naked need to promote our Businesses, helps new entrepreneurs to gather the courage and to be humble enough to learn the new skill of sales and marketing. James says “Being an entrepreneur is more than just working on your own for a living. You suddenly wear many hats and you suddenly have to be an expert at everything, from salesperson to Customer Service representative . . .”[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]And so is getting over self-doubt. There is never a complete assurance. Business is an ongoing challenge, and even successful entrepreneurs have self-doubt from time to time. However, successful entrepreneurs put their fear aside and keep moving forward because they know the rewards outweigh the fear.[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]What is the **** part of being an entrepreneur for you?While my interview guests point out various challenges in entrepreneurship, they agree on the rewards of entrepreneurship. They may use different words, but they pretty much boil down to three points: Freedom, Confidence, Contribution.Most of my interview guests mention the freedom to use their time in the way they see ****, the freedom to do what they like and do well. Tony says “freedom is the driving force . . . I love being able to work when I choose. I also love being successful enough to turn down work I don’t want . . .” He goes on to express his view of freedom and responsibility saying “If I have to work for an idiot, I may as well work for myself”[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]The confidence comes by actually overcoming difficulties. As entrepreneurs, we come to realize we can really do what we vision. James says “Knowing that we are able to reach any goal we want and having the confidence to do so is the **** feeling in the world.” We open up to the level of possibilities we didn’t know before. Christine says “The **** part about being an entrepreneur is that you can see so many more possibilities in Business and in life. Suddenly, anything really is possible.”
    Khách viếng thăm hãy cùng Iuyioo699 xây dựng diễn đàn CLBGAMESVN vững mạnh nhé!

Thành Viên
    Ngày tham gia
    Aug 2008
    Bài viết
    Thanks

chả hiểu gì cả, xem trong db có mấy chỗ ghi tên npc, ghi cả nhiệm vụ, có chăng thì việt hóa chỗ đấy.
    Khách viếng thăm hãy cùng ngoaho xây dựng diễn đàn CLBGAMESVN vững mạnh nhé!

Thành Viên
    Ngày tham gia
    Oct 2008
    Đang ở
    Trần Khát Trân & Cầu Giấy !
    Bài viết
    Thanks

Em thấy cái Rose cũng hay phết ! Nhưng toàn thấy nó viết trên nền C++ nên không giám thử ! Các danh mục Item, NPC của nó được mã hóa = còn số nên chẳng biết Add Item + tiền của nó kiểu gì nữa !
    Khách viếng thăm hãy cùng wizard xây dựng diễn đàn CLBGAMESVN vững mạnh nhé!

Thành Viên
    Ngày tham gia
    Jun 2008
    Bài viết
    Thanks

add item dùng lệnh Gm là add đc mà...Khó nhất là việc hóa thôi. Mỗi việc đi tìm thằng giao nhiệm vụ vào class đã khó rồi...may là Gm còn dùng lệnh teleport đc ko biết người chơi khác đến bằng cách nào đây...Nói chung trò này khó chơi, khó Dev
    Khách viếng thăm hãy cùng shikaru92 xây dựng diễn đàn CLBGAMESVN vững mạnh nhé!

Các Chủ đề tương tự

1. Trả lời: 15
    Bài viết cuối: 18-04-12, 06:10 PM
  2. Hướng dẫn toàn tập Rose
    Bởi VipRose trong diễn đàn Rose Online
    Trả lời: 20
    Bài viết cuối: 15-04-10, 04:49 PM
  3. [Rose Online]Clients & Tools Download & Help Configuration
    Bởi nguyennampotter trong diễn đàn Rose Online
    Trả lời: 34
    Bài viết cuối: 09-04-09, 03:56 PM
  4. [Server]Rose Online Open Source
    Bởi nguyennampotter trong diễn đàn Rose Online
    Trả lời: 85
    Bài viết cuối: 13-07-08, 05:43 PM

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn Không thể gửi Chủ đề mới
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi trả lời
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi file đính kèm
  • Bạn Không thể Sửa bài viết của mình
  •  
Múi giờ GMT +7. Bây giờ là 04:31 PM.
vBulletin®, Copyright ©2000-2011, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
CLBGamesVN không chịu trách nhiệm về Luật Bản Quyền của các tài liệu, bài viết v.v...được đăng tải trên diễn đàn này.
Diễn đàn phát triển dưới sự đóng góp của tất cả thành viên. BQT chỉ là những người thành lập ra sân chơi, quản lý và duy trì về mặt kỹ thuật, nội dung khi hợp lệ.