[Script] Mining Game - Miner World (1.5 - 2013-06-15)
Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Đăng Ký
Follow us on
Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube My Space Blogger

Kết quả 1 đến 1 của 1
    Thành Viên
    Ngày tham gia
    Feb 2014
    Bài viết
    Thanks

Icon14 [Script] Mining Game - Miner World (1.5 - 2013-06-15)

Video demo:

Introduction:

A scientist named "David Watson" created a new kind of boots called "Driller Boots", its main feature is a big slot that allow to install "drills". To operate the boots you must rotate your body rapidly to produce an effect that breaks the hard surface and allows quick access to areas full of minerals and surprises.

Wear your driller boots and whisper to "npc:mine" to search mine spots along the world, there are plenty of kinds of mines and all locations are dynamic. The mines are growing all the time, so please don't be affraid if your mine are destroyed, you can always find another one.

The more you train, your mining level will increase and you will learn skills that will give you improvements and advantages in the world of mining.

How to use:

1. Wear the Driller Boots
    2. Whisp *anything* to 'npc:mine' to start the mine locator or begin the digging process if you are on the mine
    3. Try to find maps with mine spots and digg the surface trying to keep cold the drills
    4. If you broke your Drills, create a new one whispering 'make' to npc:mine (keep trying it)
    5. If you win Miner Points (leveling up) use this points to activate skills whispering 'skill' to 'npc:mine'
    6. If you broke your boots, you have to buy a new one, sorry for that, but experienced miners never broke their equipment

Available Skills:

1. Lynx Eye: (1-10) Improved detection capability, at level 10 the player can jump directly to the mine or show it on the mini-map
    2. Diamond Head: (1-10) Increases the heat resistance in (10 * Skill) %
    3. Faster Drill: (1-25) Increase the Drill speed in a (2 * Skill) %
    4. Lucky Miner: (1-10) Increases the chances of gain minerals (Skill / 20) %
    5. Quick Rest: (1-10) The drill turns cold faster (10 * Skill) %
    6. Money Maker: (1-20) Gives a chance of receiving 1,000 zeny every time the Drill spins. (Skill) %
    7. Merchant Blood: (1-20) Increases the power of the drill and gain more depth after each try (Skill) % (Only Merchant Class)
    8. Weight Boots: (1-45) Increases the weight limit when using Driller Boots (1 + Skill / 5) % (All Classes except Merchant)
    9. Double or Nothing: (1-100) Gives a chance of receiving 2 items at once. (Skill / 2) %
    10. Repair: (1-50) Gives a chance of cool the Drill without stop the dig process (Skill / 10) %
    11. Drill Box: (1-50) Allow you to create more than 1 Drill, +1 x skill
    12. Magical Detection: (1-100) Increase the detection range in (Skill %)
    13. Base Exp Booster: (1-100) Increase the chances of gain Base EXP during the drill process (Skill / 10) %
    14. Job Booster: (1-100) Add chances of gain Job EXP during the dig process (Skill / 10) %
    15. Boot Care: (1-100) Decrease the chances of break the Driller Boots during the dig process (Skill %)
    16. Privacy: (1) The gained items doesn't show the miner name
    17. Mine Guardian: (1-50) Gives a chance of receive damage to protect the mine from the destruction. (Skill %)
    18. Miner Aura: (1-100) Decrease the chances of receive damage during the dig process. (Skill / 2 %)
    19. Corrosive Oil: (1-100) Softens the rocks reducing the drill deterioration during the dig process. (Skill / 25)

Installation:

• Download Miner World

In script_athena.conf we have to update the values of this 2 variables:

• check_cmdcount: 655360
    • check_gotocount: 655360

Install "LangManagement.txt" and "VarSystem.txt" included in the BotKiller 6 package, please look the installation instructions in BotKiller6.txt to install these 2 scripts.

• Download BK6

Copy miner_world.txt in the following path:

• npc/custom/miner_world.txt

Edit npc/scripts_custom.conf adding the following lines:

• // Unlimited Variable System
    • npc: npc/custom/bk/VarSystem.txt
    • // Multi-Language System
    • npc: npc/custom/bk/LangManagement.txt
    • // Miner World System
    • npc: npc/custom/miner_world.txt

• If you are using BotKiller 6, you don't need the first 2 scripts because are already installed
    • Apply the client patch included with the script package.
    • Add the "Drill Boots" item to your item_db2 table. (or item_db2.txt)
    • Run your server, buy your driller boots, wear it and whisp to npc:mine to check if everything is working. (go to anthell, there are basic mines for beginers)
    • Miner World is multi-language exactly like BotKiller 6, currently support English and Spanish. (select your language whispering to 'npc:lang')

- After the first run, you will see new tables in your database (mn_class, mn_item, mn_maps and mn_mine), try to understand this model to make a fine tuning to the game according with your server style -

Do you need new Mine Kinds or/and change the defaults?

MinerWorld uses 4 tables (automatically created):

1. "mn_class": Contain the definition of all mines. The mine ID, name ID (created in bk_talk table to allow multilanguage), required levels to detect and drill, distance to detect and the difficulty.
    2. "mn_item": Contain the items that you can get from a mine, the rate, the rate increment according with the depth of the hole while mining, and the rate limit to cap the maximum rate. The mines are identified by class (mclass) used as Flags in the rest of the script, this allow specify more than 1 class in the next table using this unique ID's (1,2,4,8,16,32,64,etc)
    3. "mn_maps": Declare the maps where you want to put mines, the max quantity of spots and the classes, here you have to sum the classes defined in mn_item to add more than 1 mine to the same map, ie: 5 = classes 1 and 4)
    4. "mn_mine": This information is created automatically at runtime, according with your configuration, don't change it, the mines here are populated and deleted by the system.

To create new mines, just assign the next ID Flag in the mn_class (ie: 4096), assign the next name_id (ie: 311) then add a name for your mine in the table "bk6_talk", search the talk id "300" and copy the NPC ID, then add a new record with the name of your mine, with that NPC ID and
    the talk id declared in mn_class.

Now, go to the mn_item and add the items to be dropped by your new mine, using the new mn_class.

Finally, add the locations for your new mine in mn_maps, if the map already have other mines, search that record and SUM the mn_class to the field
    m_types (never add the same ID twice). If the map doesn't exist in mn_maps, add it and set the class of your new mine in m_types. If your server is running in this point, the new mines will be created automatically after 2~5 minutes, you don't need to restart the server or reload the scripts.

If you don't need the default mines, just drop the tables and start from 0, remember to update the names of your mines in bk6_talk, and voila.
    File Kèm Theo File Kèm Theo
    Khách viếng thăm hãy cùng VuaRO xây dựng diễn đàn CLBGAMESVN vững mạnh nhé!

Các Chủ đề tương tự

1. 2013 Ragexe and Diff (Up to date 2013-08-07)
    Bởi VuaRO trong diễn đàn Ragnarok Online
    Trả lời: 0
    Bài viết cuối: 13-02-14, 08:46 PM
  2. [JX] Share AuTO Login + play game cho AE 2013
    Bởi duykhang trong diễn đàn Võ Lâm Truyền Kỳ (Jx Server)
    Trả lời: 28
    Bài viết cuối: 19-05-13, 03:01 PM
  3. Game quỷ quái 2013
    Bởi xlinh trong diễn đàn CHUYÊN ĐỀ WEB GAMES
    Trả lời: 5
    Bài viết cuối: 30-01-13, 10:46 AM
  4. Web game World of Wacraft
    Bởi phien-nhatrang trong diễn đàn CHUYÊN ĐỀ WEB GAMES
    Trả lời: 6
    Bài viết cuối: 20-08-11, 08:54 PM

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn Không thể gửi Chủ đề mới
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi trả lời
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi file đính kèm
  • Bạn Không thể Sửa bài viết của mình
  •  
Múi giờ GMT +7. Bây giờ là 01:24 AM.
vBulletin®, Copyright ©2000-2011, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
CLBGamesVN không chịu trách nhiệm về Luật Bản Quyền của các tài liệu, bài viết v.v...được đăng tải trên diễn đàn này.
Diễn đàn phát triển dưới sự đóng góp của tất cả thành viên. BQT chỉ là những người thành lập ra sân chơi, quản lý và duy trì về mặt kỹ thuật, nội dung khi hợp lệ.