More Share Options TNG by BOP5 (Facebook, Twitter, Google +1, AddThis) Share But
Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Đăng Ký
Follow us on
Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube My Space Blogger

Kết quả 1 đến 2 của 2
    Ngày tham gia
    Feb 2014
    Bài viết
    Thanks

Icon14 More Share Options TNG by BOP5 (Facebook, Twitter, Google +1, AddThis) Share But

Brought to you by BirdOPrey5
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Current Version: 3.2

More Share Options The Next Generation (v 3.0) is a complete rewrite of my "More Share Options" mod. If you are looking for the old version I am keeping it attached (More Share Options for VB4 by BOP5v261.zip) but it will no longer be updated or supported.

The purpose of the mod is to add additional share "buttons" (Besides Facebook Like) to vBulletin.

Demo: Practically every page of Qapla.com has the "Gold" version enabled.

There is GOLD Version with additional features available at:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

The FREE Version allows sharing to the following sites:
    Facebook (Like OR Recommend with Send Button Option, and with old style "Share" option, Dark Option, Show Faces Option)
    Twitter (Specify "Via" Username, Related Account, default hash tags, and language- With or without counts)
    Google +1 (With or without count, option to use built in Facebook language or specify custom language)
    Add This (Option to input publisher ID for analytics tracking, enable/disable printing, disable duplicate sites option)
    The FREE Version also has the following Style Vars for basic styling:
    Height of Share Bar (in Pixels)
    Padding
    Margins
    The GOLD Version has all of the above PLUS the following additional share options:
    Pinterest (With or without count, option to specify pinned image, better Pin It sharing button in Beta available for testing)
    Digg (With count or icon only)
    Linked In (With or without count)
    StumbleUpon (Several options with/without counts)
    Reddit (Several options with/without "points")
    Custom Buttons (Add as many additional custom buttons as you want!)
    The GOLD Version also has additional Style Vars for complete control of Share Bar Styling:
    Background
    Border
    (Both FREE and GOLD can be completely customized by CSS as well if you prefer not to use Style Vars.)

Some of the major differences between More Share Options TNG and the Original Version:
    Share Buttons now show on ALL pages, including pages by 3rd party applications like Arcades and Media Galleries.
    Twitter Count Now WORKS
    Table-less design (All formatting done via CSS/Style Vars)
    Additional built-in Facebook and Twitter options
    New options to disable by Usergroup and/or THIS_SCRIPT value (as well as by Forum and by Style)
    Pinterest Now Integrated (Gold version only)

As with the prior version, fast loading Asynchronous JavaScript is used everywhere possible.

IMPORTANT UPGRADE NOTICE!

If you are "upgrading" from an old version (any version less than 3.0) be aware this version (TNG) has been coded as a completely new and separate mod. It will NOT upgrade an old version.

I suggest if you run an old version of "More Share Options" you disable it via Product Manager in Admin CP.

Install and configure this new mod and make sure it works and you like it.

If you do like it then you can uninstall the old mod from Product Manager.

IMPORTANT - Some users have reported the new mod will not run until the old mod is uninstalled. If you have installed 3.0 and it is not running, please try uninstalling the old mod first.

VBSEO Compatibility:

UPDATE: It has been reported working with VBSEO!

Basically I have no idea how compatible this may be with VBSEO as I don't have access to a VBSEO enabled forum. If you use VBSEO be sure it works as designed (you can share pages.)

Test share 3 pages: The Forum Home, a Thread (showthread), and a Forum (forumdisplay) - if all 3 shares work I am confident the mod will work completely for you. I suggest you use Twitter or Facebook for your testing.

If you do run into VBSEO issues please post here and I will do my **** to fix.

General Compatibility:
    This has been tested as far back a VB 4.0.8 and as recent as VB 4.2.0. It is expected to work on all VB 4.x.x versions however if you have a very old version of VB please try the FREE version before purchasing the Gold to ensure compatibility. This is not compatible with VB 3.x.

As of version 3.2.0 there is a recommended manual file edit for those running VB 4.1.9 or below.

Admin CP Full Screen Shot: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

VB 3.8 Version Here.

Please Mark as Installed if you use this.
    Donations always appreciated.

To be clear the New (TNG) Version is: More Share Options TNG FREE (v 3.2) by BOP5.zip

------------------------------------------------------

Please "Mark as Installed" if you use this.
    Donations always appreciated.
    Nominate MOTM if you LOVE it!
    Hình Kèm Theo Hình Kèm Theo
    File Kèm Theo File Kèm Theo
    Khách viếng thăm hãy cùng PandavB xây dựng diễn đàn CLBGAMESVN vững mạnh nhé!

Ngày tham gia
    May 2012
    Bài viết
    Thanks

Ðề: More Share Options TNG by BOP5 (Facebook, Twitter, Google +1, AddThis) Share

Mod này là hỗ trợ vbb về gì vậy bạn ???
    Khách viếng thăm hãy cùng bualolu xây dựng diễn đàn CLBGAMESVN vững mạnh nhé!

Các Chủ đề tương tự

1. Facebook Connect - Update for Facebook PHP SDK (v.3.0.0)
    Bởi KingSky trong diễn đàn vBulletin 3.8 Add-ons
    Trả lời: 0
    Bài viết cuối: 10-02-14, 11:10 AM
  2. [MU] Share banner like facebook
    Bởi bibiduy trong diễn đàn Guides - Kho Lưu trữ
    Trả lời: 3
    Bài viết cuối: 13-06-13, 11:10 PM
  3. Buồn tình ngồi search google ra cái sv jx 8.0 share cho a e chơi
    Bởi quoctuan2712 trong diễn đàn Releases
    Trả lời: 33
    Bài viết cuối: 12-01-11, 09:04 AM

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn Không thể gửi Chủ đề mới
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi trả lời
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi file đính kèm
  • Bạn Không thể Sửa bài viết của mình
  •  
Múi giờ GMT +7. Bây giờ là 12:55 PM.
vBulletin®, Copyright ©2000-2011, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
CLBGamesVN không chịu trách nhiệm về Luật Bản Quyền của các tài liệu, bài viết v.v...được đăng tải trên diễn đàn này.
Diễn đàn phát triển dưới sự đóng góp của tất cả thành viên. BQT chỉ là những người thành lập ra sân chơi, quản lý và duy trì về mặt kỹ thuật, nội dung khi hợp lệ.