PDA

View Full Version : [Gunny] Share Flash DDTank 4.1

gunnyminedh
19-12-19, 04:05 PM
File này mình download trên mạng về, nhưng mà quên cmn link rồi, nên up lên Mediafire luôn =)
<b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b>
Lưu ý: Chỉ lấy Client thôi, do mấy File như DB, Request, chạy SV trong này ko xài được nên ae down ở link này <b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b>
Flash là của Brazil, nên ai chăm thì lấy Flash của Gunny Huyền Thoại ra dịch (Thay hình ảnh chứ ko phải thay hết Flash nhé =))
P/s: Chạy dc hay ko thì ko biết.
Resource tự tìm (Tốt nhất là Resource của Gunny II hoặc Gunny HT)

hardbug500
01-02-20, 03:56 AM
File này mình download trên mạng về, nhưng mà quên cmn link rồi, nên up lên Mediafire luôn =)
<b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b>
Lưu ý: Chỉ lấy Client thôi, do mấy File như DB, Request, chạy SV trong này ko xài được nên ae down ở link này <b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b>
Flash là của Brazil, nên ai chăm thì lấy Flash của Gunny Huyền Thoại ra dịch (Thay hình ảnh chứ ko phải thay hết Flash nhé =))
P/s: Chạy dc hay ko thì ko biết.
Resource tự tìm (Tốt nhất là Resource của Gunny II hoặc Gunny HT)

skill's pet's default don't work dmg.

gunnyminedh
01-02-20, 03:04 PM
skill's pet's default don't work dmg.
You just need to get the flash file. Don't care about the others like Request, Database and Release in this file, they don't work.

hardbug500
01-02-20, 11:44 PM
You just need to get the flash file. Don't care about the others like Request, Database and Release in this file, they don't work.

yes but pet skill don't work ! in specific passive skill's
the scenario "Escena" too don't work and Gold Pearl for put iten's "GOLD" too don't work.
when you tested files work 100% pet's ?

gunnyminedh
02-02-20, 02:40 PM
yes but pet skill don't work ! in specific passive skill's
the scenario "Escena" too don't work and Gold Pearl for put iten's "GOLD" too don't work.
when you tested files work 100% pet's ?
There's no problem in flash file.If you want to fix, please fix the source DLL file.
If there is any problem in flash, upload some images about it.

hardbug500
03-02-20, 12:54 AM
There's no problem in flash file.If you want to fix, please fix the source DLL file.
If there is any problem in flash, upload some images about it.

yes problem is Source DLL. u have any method for fix he ?

gunnyminedh
03-02-20, 07:54 PM
yes problem is Source DLL. u have any method for fix he ?
I'm not good at fixing Pet Skill. I just give you how to find the code:
When you use pet skill, follow the console (Center Fight or Road).If the client sends packet to the source DLL for processing, you have to open the file cs it uses to fix.Ex:
When you use pet skill, the console write:"client.PlayerUsingPetSkillHandler (I don't know how it is named) you have to open the cs file
PlayerUsingPetSkillHandler.cs and follow
its code to know how it works.
If the client doesn't send anything, you have to decompile 2.png to read the actionscript file.

hardbug500
03-02-20, 10:58 PM
I'm not good at fixing Pet Skill. I just give you how to find the code:
When you use pet skill, follow the console (Center Fight or Road).If the client sends packet to the source DLL for processing, you have to open the file cs it uses to fix.Ex:
When you use pet skill, the console write:"client.PlayerUsingPetSkillHandler (I don't know how it is named) you have to open the cs file
PlayerUsingPetSkillHandler.cs and follow
its code to know how it works.
If the client doesn't send anything, you have to decompile 2.png to read the actionscript file.

you have source 4.1 ? because "español-4.1-source" and my files don't is same...

gunnyminedh
04-02-20, 04:43 PM
you have source 4.1 ? because "español-4.1-source" and my files don't is same...
I think you should find another DDTank II Server (With Pet Skill fixed) to test and use its code to fix your DDTank 4.1 source
About the name client.PlayerUsingPetSkillHandler, i don't know what name is exact, i just guess the name to make an example.
español-4.1-source doesn't work, so you don't need to care about it.

hardbug500
05-02-20, 07:49 AM
I think you should find another DDTank II Server (With Pet Skill fixed) to test and use its code to fix your DDTank 4.1 source
About the name client.PlayerUsingPetSkillHandler, i don't know what name is exact, i just guess the name to make an example.
español-4.1-source doesn't work, so you don't need to care about it.

Sr, you know what **** source for get code's ? all versions DDTank 2+ work ?

gunnyminedh
05-02-20, 10:44 AM
Sr, you know what **** source for get code's ? all versions DDTank 2+ work ?
You should find the latest ver of DDT II or DDT III (I think you should use DDT III to test).