PDA

View Full Version : [PC GAME] This War of Mine: Soundtrack Edition [v 5.0.0 + DLCs] GOG

AD-TEAM
22-11-18, 03:35 AM
<b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b>
This War of Mine: Soundtrack Edition [v 5.0.0 + DLCs] (2014) | GOG |Size: 2.56 GB
Year of release : 2014
Genre : Adventure , Survive , Simulator , Strategy
Developer : 11 bit studios
Publisher : 11 bit studios
Platform : PC
Version : 5.0.0.s3058.a7522
Language : English, MULTi
Voice language : English
Medicine : Not required {DRM-Free}

Description:
You are playing "This War of Mine" not as a soldier of elite troops, but as a group of civilians trying to survive in the besieged city, lacking food, medicine and constant danger from snipers and marauders. The game gives you the opportunity to experience the war from a completely new perspective.

Gameplay in "This War of Mine" depends on the change of days and nights. Snipers do not allow you to leave the shelter during the day, so you have to do other things - to rebuild your shelter, trade, take care of the survivors. At night, choosing one of the unique locations, you can send someone to look for provisions that will help you stay alive.

Make decisions based on your moral principles. Try to save all your people or sacrifice someone to increase the chances of others. During the war there are no good or bad decisions, there is only the task - to survive. The sooner you understand this, the better.

This War of Mine: Anniversary Edition
Two years have passed since the release of This War of Mine, but work on the game does not stop. In the new addition, released specifically for the anniversary edition, you will find new characters, new unexplored locations, and most importantly - a new approach to the game. And yet the goal of the game remains unchanged: hold out as long as possible, protect yourself and loved ones.

DLC
The Little Ones
Father's Promise
The Last Broadcast

Installation

Install the game, following the instructions of the installation program;
Install add-ons;
Play.

System Requirements:
Operating system : Windows 7/8/10
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo 2.4, AMD Athlon(TM) X2 2.8 Ghz
RAM : 2 GB RAM
Hard Drive : 2 GB available space
Video card : Geforce 9600 GS, Radeon HD4000, Shader Model 3.0, 512 MB

ScreenShots

<b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b>