PDA

View Full Version : Adobe Muse CC 2015.0.2.4 Creative Cloud

loartor89
19-03-16, 12:03 PM
Adobe Muse CC 2015.0.2.4 Creative Cloud
<b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b>
Adobe Muse CC 2015.0.2.4 Creative Cloud
Name adobe.muse.cc.2015.0.2.4.with.krack.creative.cloud .mac.os.x.10.9
Size 283.2 MB
<!--more-->

Description

Notes:
-I would highly recommend installing and activating a previous version of Muse before installing this.
-This is a completely offline installer. I have installed and verified it is working on my MacBook Pro.
Instructions:
1. Disconnect from the internet.
2. Block Adobe hosts with the included script (if you haven't already).
3. Open the included DMG and install Adobe Muse.
4. Do not launch after installing.
5. Right-click Muse in your Applications folder and choose "Show Package Contents".
6. Replace the file "amtlib.framework" inside of the folder "Frameworks".
7. Boot up Muse, connect to the internet, enjoy.
AGAIN, if you do not already have Muse 2014.x installed, I cannot guarantee this will work as expected above, but I have not tried it otherwise.
Enjoy and seed
Name: Adobe Muse CC 2015
Version: 2015.0.2.4
Mac Platform: Intel
Includes: K
OS version: 10.9, 10.10, 10.11
Processor type(s) & speed: Intel (64-bit)
RAM minimum: 1GB
Video RAM: 512MB Minimum
July 28, 2015
Adobe Muse: the easy way to create robust, standards-based sites.
Design the sites you want with access to thousands of premium Adobe Typekit web fonts and millions of images from the new Adobe Stock service. Add the functionality you need, like blogs and online stores. And publish with the hosting provider of your choice. Your sites will load quickly, they'll work across platforms on a variety of browsers and devices and they can be found by search engines like Google.
Link for more information: <b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b>
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What's New
This release contains fixes for the following issues:
Disabling inadvertently enabled properties within the welcome dialog starter designs.
What's New
This release contains fixes for the following issues:
Crash Updating Links for background images in widgets with Edit Together On.
During export, Muse inadvertently attempts to optimize a placed SWF and crashes.
Muse closes unexpectedly when attempting to embed a Tumblr blog into a Muse site.
Inline text frames that are positioned outside of their parent text frame are positioned incorrectly after export.
"Triggers on Top" is broken in newly created Composition widgets.
Assert "Error: Trying to format an XHTML Element with both content and children" while exporting certain sites with In-Browser Editing enabled.
Libraries repeatedly re-converted if Muse is not quit normally after Library conversion.
Crash opening sites which use Typekit web fonts after the font has been updated by Typekit with a new font family name.
Vimeo widget nested inside of a Lightbox Composition continues to play after the user changes composition slides or closes the lightbox.
Object opacity applied to a Text Frame is not shown in browser when the Text Frame has text using System Fonts.
Crash when adding an item to a button widget, waiting several seconds, then undo.
Undo after deleting a page and its child pages can result in a crash (on site with menu).
An HTML object on a master page results in all pages that use that master being unnecessarily exported in many cases.

Password: mojado or coz45

Download Links:

<b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b>