PDA

View Full Version : AutoCAD 2016 [MacOSX]

fairdamaka
20-12-15, 11:57 AM
AutoCAD 2016 [MacOSX]
<b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b>
AutoCAD 2016 [MacOSX]

Name AutoCAD 2016
Size 1.01 GB

Description

Overview
Document with confidence
Create stunning designs and speed documentation work with productivity tools in AutoCAD� software.
Share your work with TrustedDWG� technology
Work across integrated desktop, cloud, and mobile solutions
Get AutoCAD for Windows or AutoCAD for Mac
Features
CAD tools for design and documentation
See how intelligent tools in AutoCAD� design and documentation software help speed your work, and how CAD features add precision to your drawings. View designs more clearly with Stunning Visual Experience and document in context with Coordination Model.
Desktop Subscription gives you access to the latest updates and releases, 1-on-1 web support, priority support in the forums, and flexible licensing.
"The 2016 release has more improvements for the average user than the last 2 or 3 releases combined. The improved PDF features and the smoother curves are great, but I think the automatic regen when zooming may still be my favorite, since I've been waiting for that one for such a long time."

Password: mojado or coz45
Download Links:

<b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b>