PDA

View Full Version : Ai đã chơi đc rose off thì zo giúp em với

[Z]ing
22-08-08, 10:15 AM
Em cài đc server rồi (hoàn toàn ko nhờ vào cái bài hướng dẫn nào của bác thanhi, ngồi đọc cái đó mà tức lộn ruột ai mới cài server rose thì tốt nhất nên wa box Au off kiếm bài hướng dẫn chi tiết mà tìm hiểu , đọc bài của thanhi thì có mà ngàn năm cung ko chơi đc rose ofline) nhưng khi vào client thì bị như thế này :
<b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b>

Máy nhà em ko lẽ chơi ko đc trò này Core 2duo, 1GH ram, Vga 128 mà.
:too_sad::too_sad:

Flashman
22-08-08, 10:23 AM
bạn chạy triggerdetect chưa ? cho nó update xong rồi mới vô

[Z]ing
23-08-08, 08:33 AM
thanks bác nhiều , em chạy đc rồi . :D

VipRose
27-08-08, 08:08 PM
Đúng rồi đó. Mọi người lúc mới chơi toàn bị quên cái vụ này. Cũng tại trong hướng dẫn chả có đoạn nào bảo chạy cái này nên nhiều người không biết.

[Z]ing
27-08-08, 09:21 PM
em down server v8.0 trên rosefiles.net mà down client trên trang chủ Rose nc ngoài
nên mua đồ này nó lại ra đồ kia mua skill này nó ra skill khác , có lúc lỗi nó văng ra destop, nản wá =.=

Iuyioo699
21-02-09, 08:44 PM
I decided to be a middle teacher after college. There are many reasons contribute wow gold (<b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b>), to this decision. Firstly, when I was a little/boy, I have been dreaming of being a teacher. It seemed so fascinate to me and I hope I can make my dream come true. And, I like so much to be with middle school students. Most of the students at that age are full of youthful spirity and I am sure their passion would pass to me. I wow gold (<b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b>), will retain all the zest of adolescence. The most important reason is that our country needs plenty of teachers. So far, teaching is considered a tough and low-income job in China. However, if we have not enough teachers, our future will lack of excellent scientist, managers, businessmen, soldiers and even goood workers and farmers. How can our country to be strong and wealthy? I wish my country to be a better one. I am ready to be a teacher and hope all the persons with lofty ideals may dedicate themselves to this meaningful careI decided to be a middle maple story powerleveling (<b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b>),teacher after college. There are many reasons contribute to this decision. Firstly, when I was a little/boy, I have been dreaming of being a teacher. It seemed so fascinate to me and I hope I can make my dream come true. And, I like so much to be with middle school students. Most of the students at that age are full of youthful spirity and I am sure their passion would pass to me. maple story powerleveling (<b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b>), I will retain all the zest of adolescence. The most important reason is that our country needs plenty of teachers. So far, teaching is considered a tough and low-income job in China. However, if we have not enough teachers, our future will lack of excellent scientist, managers, businessmen, maple story powerleveling (<b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b>), soldiers and even goood workers and farmers. How can our country to be strong and wealthy? I wish my country to be a better one. I am ready to be a teacher and hope all the persons with lofty ideals may dedicate themselves to this meaningful care