PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Jane Nelson - A Little Bit Of Everything (2010) 15.09.04

rollroy14
04-09-15, 12:08 PM
Sarah Jane Nelson - A Little Bit Of Everything (2010) 15.09.04

<b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b>
Sarah Jane Nelson - A Little Bit Of Everything (2010)
Artist: Sarah Jane Nelson
Title Of Album: A Little Bit Of Everything
Year Of Release: 2010
Genre: Jazz Vocals
Label: Self Released
Format: MP3
Quality: 320 kbps, 44.1 Khz
Total Time: 46:52
Total Size: 111 MB
Covers: Front

Tracklist:
01. Crazy (4:05)
02. Taylor (3:47)
03. Cry Me A River (3:40)
04. No Tomorrow (2:54)
05. Stars And Moon (4:13)
06. I'm A Woman (3:12)
07. Maybe I Like It This Way/What Is It About Her (Feat. Rene Millan) (5:08)
08. Out Of Love (4:14)
09. Peel Me A Grape (3:56)
10. Lay Down Your Head/Baby Mine (4:18)
11. I'll Be Seeing You (3:54)
12. But The World Goes Round (3:25)

Personnel:
Vocals by Sarah Jane Nelson
Piano and Musical Direction by Darcy Danielson
Guitar by Michael "Hawkeye" Herman
Trombone by David MacKenszie
Bass by Bruce McKern

Sarah Jane Nelson made her Broadway debut in "The Green Bird," a commedia play directed by Julie Taymor. She then went on to star in "SWING!" on Broadway and on the 1st National Tour. Other credits include plays and musicals at The Public, The Guthrie, La Mama, Capitol Rep, The Village Theatre, Oregon Shakespeare Festival, and many more. Nelson played, Lori King, a murderous con-artist on the CBS series "The District" and you've seen and herd her on national voice-overs and commercials for a range of products from Arby's to Pantene. Internationally, she played the role of Sheila in the 30th Anniversary European Tour of HAIR. Nelson is also the owner/designer for Life is Rosey jewelry (<b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b>).

A Note from Sarah Jane:
This CD was inspired by my solo cabaret show performed at Oregon Stageworks in Ashland, Oregon. It's truly a "Little Bit of Everything" as it reflects my varied musical interests including jazz, musical theatre, blues, standards, and country. I wanted this recording to feel like my live cabaret show, so we used very simple accompaniment and all of the songs were recorded in single takes. Thank you to the incredible musicians who made this such a fun project, and my extraordinary musical director Darcy - Happy 50th! Also, I want to thank my family whose support has always been the foundation of my success. The biggest thanks goes to my incredible husband René and my precious Rosalee and Mateo. You guys make my life absolutely blissful.

Buy a premium to download file with fast speed
Rapidgator.net
thanks

<b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b> g.2010.rar.html