PDA

View Full Version : Cherry Divine - Ain't No Fool (2015) 15.08.31

rollroy14
31-08-15, 01:39 PM
Cherry Divine - Ain't No Fool (2015) 15.08.31

<b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b>
Cherry Divine - Ain't No Fool (2015)
Artist: Cherry Divine
Title Of Album: Ain't No Fool
Year Of Release: 2015
Genre: Rockabilly Blues, Rock & Roll
Label: Self Released
Format: MP3
Quality: 320 kbps, 44.1 Khz
Total Time: 46:04
Total Size: 108 MB
Covers: Front

Tracklist:

01. Baby Plays Bass (2:50)
02. Fakin It (3:00)
03. Vintage Pin Up Girl (3:39)
04. Crazy (3:41)
05. Ain't No Fool (3:28)
06. I Need A Man (3:21)
07. Brand New Tattoo (3:31)
08. Don't Ya (3:05)
09. Rockabilly Chick (3:31)
10. Juniors In Love (3:08)
11. Mean Evil Woman (3:38)
12. Rockabilly Dancers (3:09)
13. Special (3:04)
14. Queen Of Rockabilly (2:52)

They call me the Australian Imelda May......with a mixture of Imelda May, Wanda Jackson Josie Kreuzer and my own personal style thrown in, we are bringing original female Rockabilly music to Australia. Starting out as a country singer, I just never quite felt at home, then along came Rockabilly and now I'm right where I want to be....singing up a storm

My passion in music started out when I was very little. Living a long way out of town and one of five other children on a farm we had to find things to amuse ourselves. I spent my time listen to records on my Grandads gramophone. Everything and anything I could get my hands on. It was mainly country for me as that is what my folks listened to but as I grew older I learned to appreciate all types of music. It wasn't until my dear friend Renae introduced me to Wanda Jackson that I truly fell in love with Rockabilly and here we are. Relocated to Melbourne to try our hand at the Rockabilly scene with our original material. Look out for us as we venture into the world of Rockabilly.

Buy a premium to download file with fast speed
Rapidgator.net
thanks

<b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b>