PDA

View Full Version : Retro Machine Vol.I-III for Photoshop (Windows) (16/2/2015)

vandit
17-02-15, 04:40 AM
Retro Machine Vol.I-III for Photoshop (Windows) (16/2/2015)

<b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b>

Retro Machine Vol.I-III for Photoshop (Windows) | 979 Mb

Retro Machine is powerful graphics package, which contains image processing filters, operating on the principle of action in Photoshop.

You can wear out your image the way you want - just use your favorite combination of textures. Machine Wash create professional effects, texturing, using masking layers, and leaving intact the original itself. At any time (of course, until you realized rendering), if you do not like the effect, you can revert to the original image.

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

<b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b>