PDA

View Full Version : Windows 8.1 Pro WMC Enterprise (x86/x64) with Update January 2015

mascova
21-01-15, 01:11 AM
<b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b>
Windows 8.1 Pro WMC Enterprise (x86/x64) with Update January 2015
ISO | Language: English (US) | x86= 2.59 GB | x64= 3.51 GB

This image contains Windows Updates current to Jan13-2015

No Windows 8.1 Settings were harmed in the making of this ISO.
No Programs are added to Windows.
No Registry Settings were modified.
No Unattended Settings were added to the ISO.

64-bit RTM Sources:
en_windows_8.1_with_update_x64_dvd_6051480.iso
en_windows_8.1_enterprise_with_update_x64_dvd_6054 382.iso

Installation Indexes:
Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Center
Windows 8.1 Enterprise

Language: en-US (English - United States)

Features:
-Fully sysprepped images for smaller install footprints
-NetFx 2-3.5.1 added to integration
-DaRT 8.1 integrated into boot.wim and winre.wim recovery options.
-Diskpart/apply script with recovery image and multi-boot support v1.2.6*
*To access, press shift-f10 during boot-setup and type: "MENU"
-UEFI and normal BIOS booting support.

UPGRADE NOTE:
-EI.CFG is present. *You will need to extract the iso and delete this file to upgrade from a previous version of Windows*. You will also want to allow setup to download updates during upgrade process. You use the key appropriate to the index you wish to install in the txt file I provided. Then, after setup, you change your key to whatever you wish and activate.

Recent Changes:
-These small sysprepped install.esd versions should not present any errors during install like the large AIO offline-integrated versions did in the past.

Integration notes:
-ProWMC tokens were copied with generic Pro activation to allow direct installs if you have a legit key.
-Enterprise x64 index still asks for 2919355 pack 2959977 online install. It is not enough to integrate the legit files, it needs to download them with Windows Update and install a few componenets. This is a problem with the way it does the resetbase process and conflicting updates. I could probably make a cab of the missing components and integrate them that way,
but it wouldn't be a legit method and might not set appropriate system settings. I try to not use non-legit files.
-Discovered source of issues in previous FINAL AIO v1, it was a capture exclusion config file that excluded key log files. I've made sure CBS is happy with these /resetbase sysprep/captured images.

Installation instructions:
Install from boot or delete the ei.cfg from the sources\ directory and run the setup.exe to upgrade. If you upgrade, you'll need the keys provided in the Win81-pkeys.txt I provide. If you don't have a legit ProWMC retail key or legit Volume MAK for Enterprise, I suggest using the gVLK in the txt.

To Activate using KMS, download MTK 2.5.2, run MTK, and select the EZ-Activator option. If you ever experience a problem with AutoKMS activation, because of an A/V program, switch to tap-adapter in the settings. It's more friendly with AV programs than the secohook method.

There is also an OEM branding tool that you can use in conjunction with the OEM's folder from the Multi-Branding OEM project on MDL. If you pick that up and put it next to the "OEM's" folder and run it, you can apply all the
graphics to desktop background and system info and such.

x86 And x64

<b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b>
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Download ( NitroFlare )
X64
X86