PDA

View Full Version : 5x KONTAKT-BANKS (14/12/14)

apple2000
14-12-14, 06:28 PM
5x KONTAKT-BANKS (14/12/14)

<b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b>

5x KONTAKT-BANKS | 843.26 MB

Dream Tamboo is the first volume of the Nanodreams series, featuring sample libraries with a focused appeal and a small price, with the same sonic care and creativity expressed in all of our libraries.

Dream Tamboo offers all the percussive nuances of an Italian hand made skin tamboo, an instrument offering a surprisingly wide array of sounds, from ethnic dance to epic embellishments. It also contains a selection of creatively processed patches

FrozenPlain Dual Music Box KONTAKT

Dual Music box is a library of 2 music boxes and other sounds. These 3 layers can be mixed together to make a wide variety of music box timbres. The 1st layer is the Victorian Music Box, the 2nd is a tiny, bright music box and the 3rd varies between patches, for example glockenspiel/synth strings/string pluck. If you enjoyed the free Victorian Music box, but want more options for realism and sound design, then Dual Music box is perfect for you.

Dual music box is a continuation of Victorian Music box. These devices sound great, and after I sampled different one, I began to layer the 2 together which resulted in a great, realistic sounding instrument. So I went ahead and made this a full little library.

The sound of layer 2 is bright and plucky, when this is mixed with layer 1, you get a very pleasant, balanced sound. The tiny music box sampled was only a few centimetres across, and was rather quiet. You can sometimes hear the clicks and whirs of the cogs because of this. I feel this all adds to the realism of the instrument.

The product also comes with 24 presets, these utilise a variety of other sounds, for example: reversed samples, glockenspiels, plucked strings, etc. Mixing in these sounds make some great timbres. You can control the filter cutoff of these sounds with the mod wheel.

The demos are 100% DMB, you can get an idea of the timbre and variety of sounds that you can make.

As you’d expect, included are 21 impulses responses, and an effects pages, which has been broken into 2 sections for this product.

Key Features

•24 presets.
•2 sampled music boxes.
•7 alternate sounds to layer (glockenspiel, plucked string, sustained. etc.).
•Stereo recordings 44.1kHz/24bit.
•4 round robin music boxes.
•21 impulse responses.
•4 effects: distortion, rotator, reverb and tempo synced delay with presets.
•Randomise start time of notes for realism.
•Attack/Release and Low/High EQ controls.

MASSIVELY updated library from 2012. I had visited my toolshed already during recordings for the Cottage pack. I had sampled a few metal and iron tools, but had not dedicated as much time as I should. Whereas it deserved it, I decided to get back to stay a little longer and to record systematically and better all sounds, which acoustically characterized it. Already my grandfather packed it (with a different intention though) with - nowadays nicely rusty - various metal and iron tools and items, so I started with recording clinks, hits and impacts of wrenches, screwdrivers, clams, nails, screws, wires, rakes, tiny cans, spades and hoes. Then I proceeded to saw for a while, later turned a microphone to plastic and metal buckets. Recorded also banging against metal roof, small wooden wardrobe and floor and finally, picturesque squeakings of the door.

I have hung items on wires, used their combinations to get some unusual sounds... then I took my time to play with the samples both in Kontakt and also outside of it to add more musical, tonal character to the library. The result is many drone and synth/pad patches, looped "soundscrapes" as well as a lot of multis consisting of the created patches (this is addictive). Whether you are scoring some dark fantasy or sci/horror PC game, or you just want to add some weird colours to your sound design, Toolshed offers you all you need to get lost in underground mines, abandoned factories, frozen spaceships and their dark corners...

What's in?

METALS - shovels, rakes, spades, tools, nails, buckets, bins, tins, tacks... WOOD - handles, barres, door hits, screeches, squeaks, knocks, beam hits, drawer rustles... LO-FI - The original Toolshed samples from the times it was firstly released. The Folder contains various metal, wood, plastic sounds caught on mic from another perspective. SOUNDSCRAPES - looped samples of mostly metalish nature, created using various metal objects. TONAL - category of standardly tuned samples. EXTRA - additional metal and wood sets here as well as many Drone (17) and Synth/Pad (30) patches, which were created using various Toolshed samples effected outside of Kontakt... more info in the PDF manual.

Technical Details

•24 bit / 44.1 kHz
•1.42 GB installed
•230 nki files (1,743 wav files) in 8 categories of sounds
•5 RR variations (except Lo-Fi category)
•Looped "soundscrapes", tuned metal, wooden, plastic items
•hits, clinks, squeaks and screeches
•Dark metalic drones and halucinatory pads
•Saturation, Cabinet, Phaser, Lo-Fi, Chorus, EQ, Delay, Reverb, Attack, Release controls

Chango Studios Twango Bass KONTAKT

P2P December 8 2014 | 100 MB

Chango Studios Twango Bass Native Kontakt Instrument which can be heard on several Chango records.

It doesn't sound real at all but its perfect for this overproduced woe is me kinda stuff!

Chango Studios FOP Kit Drum Samples KONTAKT

Chango Studios' original FOP kit! Signature Chango Studios sound!

I also added Chango Studios Bass Drops :)

Atom Hub Toolshed v2 KONTAKT-HORiZON

MASSIVELY updated library from 2012. I had visited my toolshed already during recordings for the Cottage pack. I had sampled a few metal and iron tools, but had not dedicated as much time as I should. Whereas it deserved it, I decided to get back to stay a little longer and to record systematically and better all sounds, which acoustically characterized it. Already my grandfather packed it (with a different intention though) with - nowadays nicely rusty - various metal and iron tools and items, so I started with recording clinks, hits and impacts of wrenches, screwdrivers, clams, nails, screws, wires, rakes, tiny cans, spades and hoes. Then I proceeded to saw for a while, later turned a microphone to plastic and metal buckets. Recorded also banging against metal roof, small wooden wardrobe and floor and finally, picturesque squeakings of the door. I have hung items on wires, used their combinations to get some unusual sounds... then I took my time to play with the samples both in Kontakt and also outside of it to add more musical, tonal character to the library. The result is many drone and synth/pad patches, looped "soundscrapes" as well as a lot of multis consisting of the created patches (this is addictive). Whether you are scoring some dark fantasy or sci/horror PC game, or you just want to add some weird colours to your sound design, Toolshed offers you all you need to get lost in underground mines, abandoned factories, frozen spaceships and their dark corners...

What's in? METALS - shovels, rakes, spades, tools, nails, buckets, bins, tins, tacks... WOOD - handles, barres, door hits, screeches, squeaks, knocks, beam hits, drawer rustles... LO-FI - The original Toolshed samples from the times it was firstly released. The Folder contains various metal, wood, plastic sounds caught on mic from another perspective. SOUNDSCRAPES - looped samples of mostly metalish nature, created using various metal objects. TONAL - category of standardly tuned samples. EXTRA - additional metal and wood sets here as well as many Drone (17) and Synth/Pad (30) patches, which were created using various Toolshed samples effected outside of Kontakt... more info in the PDF manual.

Technical Details
•24 bit / 44.1 kHz

•1.42 GB installed

•230 nki files (1,743 wav files) in 8 categories of sounds

•5 RR variations (except Lo-Fi category)

•Looped "soundscrapes", tuned metal, wooden, plastic items

•hits, clinks, squeaks and screeches

•Dark metalic drones and halucinatory pads

•Saturation, Cabinet, Phaser, Lo-Fi, Chorus, EQ, Delay, Reverb, Attack, Release controls

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

<b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b>