PDA

View Full Version : Apple Logic Pro X 10.0.7

apple2000
20-10-14, 07:02 PM
Apple Logic Pro X 10.0.7

<b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b>

Apple Logic Pro X 10.0.7 | 849 MB

Net sequencer Logic Pro X 10.0.7. Long sought how he might not download or install extra gigabytes of samples and tools that I do not need.
For those who are going to use their libraries, tools, without any demo songs, and who are important compactness.
Space Designer, EQ, compressor, and other plug-ins, all that is present directly in the package of the application is stored.
I hope someone can help. Everything works without the frills.
Clean sequencer Logic Pro X 10.0.7. I've been looking for, how to do not download and do not install unnecessary gigabytes of samples and instruments that I do not need.
For those, who want to use their libraries, instruments, without any demo songs, and who are important compactness.
Space Designer, EQ, compressor, and other plug-ins, all that is present directly in the package of the application is stored.
I hope, this will help to someone .. Everything works without an frills.

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

<b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b>