PDA

View Full Version : Industrykits.com JRum White Noise EDM Kit WAV MIDI FXB

apple2000
16-10-14, 01:23 AM
Industrykits.com JRum White Noise EDM Kit WAV MIDI FXB

<b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b>

Industrykits.com JRum White Noise EDM Kit WAV MIDI FXB | 1.54 GB

I Am Very Excited To Bring You All This Kit. Made By A Fellow Producer "JRum" This Kit Is Fully Based Upon The EDM Genre Of Music That We All Love (Well Most Of Us). He Put This Kit Together As A Industry Kits EXCLUSIVE To Bring You All A True EDM Based Kit. Containing Massive Amounts Of HEAT Such As A Folder Of EDM Royalty Free Started Beats For You To Edit, Chop From & Use, Custom Made EDM Presets For The Sylenth VST, TONS Of Drop Effects For The EDM Genre (That Can Also Be Used For Any Other Genre), A Video With Tips & Tricks On How To Use This Beat Also Teaching You About EDM A Little & More.

This Is An Amazing Pack For Any Of You EDM Producers But Also A Very Great Pick Up For Producers Looking To Get Into EDM But Not Sure How To Bring It All Together. You Can Learn A Lot From This Pack. See The Video Below For More Info.

Hey there, First off I want to thank SuperStarO for allowing me to drop this kit on his site. This White Noise kit is exclusively on IndustryKits.com and NOWHERE else.

And of course thank you for purchasing my White Noise Kit. This is my first ever release for the EDM genre. I figured we all have enough kicks and snares and drum sounds. I felt like there needed to be an authentic kit you could go to for top quality EDM sounds, sound fx, midi chords, midi basslines and more. The EDM world is expanding and this kit will be your ticket to getting your production sounding like the big boys.

Here is what the kit includes

5 Contruction Kits - Build It Drop It. Includes Midi and Stems. Perfect for quick ideas and you can mix and match sounds!

Sylenth Presets - 52 amazing custom EDM sounds. Basses, Arps, Leads, Plucks and Sfx. (Use the filter cutoff wheel for extra goodness)

Midi Data - 26 Chord/Melody progressions (Worth the money alone IMO) & 15 Basslines. (Simply drop these midi files into your favorite vst or synth and let the inspiration begin)

Sound FX - Over 100+ Custom Sound Fx!!! You will not find these ANY where else. We all need Risers and Drops, let me take the hard part off your hands, My FX are in KEY and tempo matched. All you have to do is drag and drop :).

Thats a total of over 200+ sounds and stems to use for your next EDM record.

This exclusive release was generously supplied to us by our member maxedout
Thank you for supporting AudioZ!

home page
industrykits.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=162

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

<b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b> V.MIDI.FXB.part1.rar.html
<b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b> V.MIDI.FXB.part2.rar.html

<b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b> V.MIDI.FXB.part1.rar
<b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b> V.MIDI.FXB.part2.rar

<b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b> V.MIDI.FXB.part1.rar.html
<b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b> V.MIDI.FXB.part2.rar.html