PDA

View Full Version : Avid Pro Tools HD 10.3.9 [FiXED] (MAC OSX)

cipatray
30-08-14, 01:19 AM
Avid Pro Tools HD 10.3.9 [FiXED] (MAC OSX)

<b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b>
Avid Pro Tools HD 10.3.9 [FiXED] (Mac OSX)
Size: 2.37 GB

Avid Pro Tools HD 10 - Record, edit, and mix with the world's most advanced audio production platform. For projects that demand the utmost in sound quality and performance, Pro Tools HD software enables you to compose, record, edit, and mix big productions quickly and easily. The software comes with Pro Tools|HDX and Pro Tools|HD Native systems only. What's more, you get all of the same benefits of Pro Tools software 10 along with several additional features and workflows.
Whether you create music or sound for picture, the right tools can help you achieve the highest quality mixes faster. Pro Tools 10 is the next generation of the **** sounding, most widely-used audio production software in the industry, enabling you to record, compose, edit, and mix with great speed and ease.
Fully tested on 10.7 and 10.8.
As this is a first approach to the protection remember to save often your work, just in case.
Anyway FYI I ran a stress test session with 64 audio tracks with 2-3 plugs per track and heavy automation in loop for 2 hours without a glitch, so it seems pretty stable.
But random iLok checks are, well, random, so they can pop up also after long time.
The patching method (found by openssh) is based on Bit Slicer (an opensource app originally intended to hack games) and the loader uses uiScripting to make Bit Slicer perform the needed operations. (there's an alpha version of BitSlicer which is python scriptable but I have no time to learn Python, and it's an alpha, so better not to rely on it.)
Probably this is the most inelegant solution, but it works.
I'm not a reverser nor a coder, so I do my **** to make things the empirical way.
Just make sure to follow instructions before moaning!
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!
UPLOADED:

<b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b> .rar
<b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b> .rar

KEEP2SHARE: