PDA

View Full Version : Zoints SEO 2.3.2

KingSky
10-02-14, 12:28 PM
Zoints SEO 2.3.2!

First i would like to say sorry that its taken so long to get a new version out work has been hectick

now to the update!
mainly this update is only a faster version i have cleaned the coding a bit and made a few changes here and there for better performance.

i know there is still a few bugs in the system and i will now start on a complete rewrite of a seo system as zoints is reaching its limits with the fixes you can add in so this will be my last zoints update, the next release will be a new and more complete system!

it is recommended to update just for easier life and i would recomend using mod-rewrite as its the most stable area of the zoints SEO

I hope you look forward to my next Full Release and not just an update!

this version contains Most of the updates and bug fixes from this thread also others from the zoints forum as well! it contains 1 core file from the tags file please note you MUST read the read me file before you upload anything!

this is a pretty straight forward install it will edit all the templates automatically even on a custom template (tested my self) and even if not you have the files needed to make the changes!

"THIS IS ONLY TO BE USED WITH VBULLETIN 3.8.x"

********Please do not use this modification unless you are VERY well educated on SEO and forum modification********

Zoints is a company that believes that forums are the killer application of the internet. We want to empower forum owners to take their community to the next level. Therefore, Zoints has been developing an extremely powerful vBulletin forum SEO and revenue enhancing solution for more than two years now. However, because we are focusing on our Forum Network and Thread Tagging System, we have decided to release this SEO solution to the vBulletin community under the lgpl license. Zoints SEO is now open source and NOT supported by us. We hope that the vBulletin dev community comes together to take this already powerful solution and make it even better. Empower yourselves

Zoints SEO can be discussed here or <b><font color=red>[Chỉ có thành viên mới xem link được. <a href="register.php"> Nhấp đây để đăng ký thành viên......</a>]</font></b> (again, we will not be providing official support).

Known bugs
1. If a user disables cookies, infinite redirect loop.
2. index2, index3 pagination breaks some things. Standard p2, p3 works fine. (should be fixed now)